Saturday, January 01, 2005. 8:14 pm
My list reborn after its death.
This is a list of 100 inane things about me. Some items may come as a shock; other items might just be general knowledge.
- Everything I do or say has an underlying meaning.
- I hate when people do things ďjust becauseĒ.
- There is no ďjust becauseĒ.
- Storms have always inspired me.
- When I was younger I actually wanted to see a therapist.
- I find great beauty in the result of destruction.
- Iíve been analyzing the stability of human character since I can remember.
- The buzzing sound of an insect scares the crap out of me; not the actual insect itself.
- Talented people inspire me to be more.
- I love to blast classical music.
- I find screwed up creatures to be adorable.
- Everything is situational.
- All Iíve ever wanted was a space to call my own.
- I want nothing to do with rude, shallow, or irrational people.
- Medieval torture devices greatly appeal to me.
- Torture devices of any kind appeal to me.
- I have a strong undeniable attraction to shoulders of both genders.
- I am also strongly attracted to the hips of a female.
- Iím eclectic in every referable way and in every sense of the word.
- Everything I write is half-fiction.
- I know more than you think I do.
- I know less than you think I do.
- I donít often contradict myself.
- My first kiss was a French kiss.
- People often assume me to be much older than I am. Both online and in real life.
- I donít believe in a God.
- I am not an atheist.
- I am certainly not a Catholic.
- People who canít spell or use grammar correctly turn me off.
- People who know when to be humorous and when to be serious turn me on.
- People who know how to dress themselves turn me on.
- People whole know how to conduct themselves turn me on.
- Different opinions help to spark conversations between others and I.
- People who know how to argue their points well turn me on.
- I have numerous incomplete collections of various items.
- ďLittle thingsĒ bother me.
- I often feel the need to ďshow people upĒ.
- Being called strange is a compliment.
- The sound of silverware clashing has always made me shiver.
- Manipulation is my forte.
- Trends piss me off.
- My handwriting is uniform and pretty, but leaves a lot of people wondering what the hell I wrote.
- I wanted to be a stripper when I was growing up.
- I still do.
- Inconsiderate people piss me off.
- Iíve never taken a piano lesson, but I taught myself how to play.
- I was asked to sing a solo in the church choir before they had ever heard my voice.
- I was asked to paint a mural in my school when I was 14.
- I would love to take a formal belly-dancing class, yoga class, or kick-boxing class.
- Iím unable to run anymore because I fucked up both of my knees three separate times and my ankle once.
- I also canít jump anymore from those injuries.
- I have a rare heart disease that affects me from time to time.
- I have arthritis, but I am still extremely flexible.
- Iíve never actually studied. I donít feel that I need to.
- I was attracted to women long before I was attracted to men.
- Iíve written down humorous remarks from a certain teacher and saved them to this day.
- I make such a good first impression that I can never stand up to it.
- Feedback makes me happy.
- Blogging keeps me sane.
- I hate when people disregard what I say.
- I once lost 40 lbs. in one month.
- I honestly donít like children.
- Or small dogs.
- I like the people I meet online better than the people I know in real life.
- Iíve had a need for glasses since the second grade.
- I finally got contacts six years later.
- I find smoking to be irresistibly attractive.
- Caffeine and most other drugs have no affect on me.
- Iíve been reading the tarot since the age of seven.
- Being ordinary scares me.
- I hate sports and couldnít care less.
- I donít know what it is to be thin.
- Acceptance has always been a major part of my life that I just canít seem to shake.
- Iím able to ďreadĒ people with ease.
- I sympathize better than anybody could understand.
- Iíve never done drugs and donít intend on doing them.
- Somehow people always find me to be intimidating.
- Finding things out from other people makes whatever it was mean more to me.
- I notice the most minute details.
- I used to hate my first name.
- Iíve grown to love it.
- Iíve always wanted to go sky-diving.
- Even though I like to observe, I always have something to say.
- Regardless if I say it.
- Iíve been researching the essence of religion since the age of seven.
- I enjoy caring for exotic pets and plants.
- I will always be a struggling artist sucking on a cigarette and holding a half-empty coffee mug in her hand.
- Iíve been 23 since I was 13.
- I love sushi.
- And vanilla pudding.
- I donít hibernate during the winter.
- Instead I am reborn.
- I enjoy incorporating surrealism into everything.
- Iíve never been shown any real support.
- I donít trust.
- I expect people to screw things up.
- Everyone in my family has dark hair and dark eyes.
- I am the only blonde one with blue eyes.
- Iíve been called a tease much too often.
- I suggest you to make use of the forbidden fruit.